Good Bye 2.0.1.2

Last post of the year ... :)
2.0.1.2 .. personally has been a gr8 year for me

So again I shifted yet another house this year ... seems like I end up shifting atleast once a year!!
Great learning and experiences professionally as well

On the social scene I feel it was definitely an year for change .. India against corruption campaign earlier and now the campaign for women's safety .. hats off to all the volunteers and Student Associations .. way to go

Coming to the new year ... loads of dreams and loads of things to do .. miles to go before  I sleep .. :)
Ah ..  as usual taking time for exercise and balanced diet top my list of new year resolutions .. only to be forgotten once I dig into my new year's special lunch tomorrow .. :)

Looking forward to this bright new year ...
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2.0.1.3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...