Summers

Sometimes I suddenly feel that I've grown too old!! .. :(  I fondly remember my college and school days. What fun days, specially with summers approaching ... :)  There is this different scent in the air. On a warm morning (can be only on a weekend ...n now-a-days only a sunday!!) you just sit back and close your eyes and all those memories come rushing to you. That typical summer air, a breif scent of water on hot sand, summer birds ... basically HOLIDAYS!! ... :). I feel like I am back in school and just a few more days and before I'll be making my summer plans. Day in day out with freinds ... playing all silly stupid games swimming afcourse .. :)  That reminds me ... gotta get myself enroled for the summer batch .. :) splash!!! ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...