Friends!!

Dedicated to all my friends, who have been with me through all these years. Sharing and caring ...



To my childhood friends ... with whom I've spent amazing years .... seeing a new dream every other day ...

To my school friends ... from whom I've learned many a trick .. studied and played ... strive'd together to achieve our aim ... 
To my college/hostel mates .... have spent most wonderful years of my life ... sharing a room, sharing cloths, sharing dreams ... sharing our whole lives ...  
To my work friends ... we may have started as colleagues ... but will continue forever as friends .. 


Your friendship has given me a lot in life ... loads of dreams ... loads of lessons .. sometimes a meaning and a sometimes a reason ..  Hence it means a lot to me ... :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...