Weekend Wrap-up

There are these 2 things which I've recently learned to cook. They are super simple and good for that hunger pangs after you come home from office and find that you have to cook the dinner from scratch.
So I make these and eat some while making .. :D so that I'm up for the dinner cooking effort rather then eating some readymade stuff.

Chilli Cheese Toast - All Ingredients off the shelf.
  • Wheat bread 
  • Shredded Cheese 
  • Finely chopped green chillis or Red chilli flakes 
  • Place 2-3 slices on a foil.
  • Top it with shredded cheese and chilli
  • place it in the oven and heat it at 160 for 5 mins (may differ based on your oven)
  • Remove from the oven and dig in .. :)

Salad:
  • Salad mix - its washed and ready to use.
  • sliced carrots
  • grapes or strawberries - i like to make my salad colorful .. :)
  • Ready salad dressing off the shelf (it's better to have a readymade dressing rather then having the entire dinner ready made)
  • Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. 
  • Pour some dressing sauce and dig in .. :)

I'm more cheerful and good in my ways if I'm eating these while making the dinner rather then making it on an empty stomach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...