First things first!!

People usually dont acknowledge it, but clean and big washing area makes a huge difference in our lives. Obviously since thats the very first place in the house you see after getting up each morning .. :)
Thankfully I'm not much pressed on space in my new place and I'm planing to get a nice big wash basin with a huge mirror fitted there.
My usual approach, answer to all my questions .. :D. The internet afcourse. Have come across some amazing designs in there.
Check out the amazing spiral design below. But my favorite is the amoeba style colorful design. How I wish I can manage to get that amoeba from somewhere .. :)


  
 

But my visit to neighbourhood stores had been disappointing. They do not have any such unusual designs. I'm not losing hopes though. Trying to figure out same way to get something similar.


For above pictures, courtesy-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...