Green House!!

Green is my favorite color. I've always loved being in green surroundings, like the hills and forts surrounding pune - specially after rains. Its awesome ... :) And what better way than a 'house garden' to get bit of this 'slice of paradise' at home ... :)
Luckily, I've got a nice little terrace to my house where I can manage to create a small home garden. Nothing extravagant, but just a few potted plants which will give that 'green' feel to my home.
Stumbelled upon some amazing deco ideas for house gardens. Sharing some pics here.


 Colored pots make a huge impact. You can manage to get earthen pots in all shapes and sizes in the market. And they are very simple to color.


 





This white pot with 'grass like' plant - sorry I'm a beginner in this field so I've no clue what these plants are called - is such a nice option to place by the door.









Simply loved this idea of placing rocks in the planters. And check this simple setting with Ganesha statue in the centre.

























And finally this super idea of placing planters on the rack.   Now I know what I can do with my discarded open   shoe rack. Lovely .. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...