Full on entertainment!!

These days I'm into complete research mode ... :D
dont get me wrong .. nothing sci-fi. Research for decorating my little space with some easy options. And this time my focus is my TV area. Got a nice LCD already, now just need some good way to put it up in my living room.

I'm not too good at keeping showcases - TV units where you set up some decorative items as well behind glass doors. So I've decided to go with wall mounting the TV and having some manageable unit below it to place the tata sky unit, dvd and speaker unit.

As always, my search on net has ended up with this few simple options. Also gives me a great idea to get my Tv wall painted or to get some attractive wall paper on it.



  


But I'm not sure from where I can manage to get all this stuff. May be need to think some more and as always go through the stuff already available with me. More than usual such exercise gives you loads of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...