My New Nest ...





Had been super busy ... after all you dont buy your dream house every other day ... :)
Yes! ... finally it has happened. I've got a new nest, perched on 8th floor with an amazing, amazing view. Just cant get enough of it .. :)


      

Shifted there a week back and now reality has started hitting me ... though in a very friendly manner .. :) Reminding me of the work that is left - of making it a 'Home' from the 'House' that it is!

 


Every corner I see in there, I keep imagining what all I could place there to increase its asthetics. Been going through loads of materials online, in books and mags. Trying to define a theme, trying to bring in my favorite colors. More on it later. For now, posting some snaps of my nest  .. my beautiful 8th floor perch ... :)

  

Comments

  1. hi nishi - many many congratulations on the new house - or snaps bhej na :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tarkarli - Visit Guide

DIY ... Diya painting

Mahabaleshwar in rains!! ...